Site Builder Software - Content Management System
Site Builder Software allows you to easily build a dynamic web site with an automatically generated menu structure, auto keyword and description meta tag generation, inbuilt RSS feeds and valid XHTML coding. Site Builder Software is a quick and easy Web Site solution. It's basic operation makes it suitable for novices, while experienced professional web site developers will value the extensive range of advanced features.
If you do not currently have a hosting company that supports php we use and recommend IX Web Hosting. IX Web Hosting provide a range of reliable and economical hosting packages (from $3.95 / month), all with php support.
- Quick Site allows you to have your site up and running in minutes, input a password click Build Site Code, upload the generated code to your server and you have a web site complete with a dynamic menu and ready for you to type in your content.
- No databases, no programming, just type.
- Builds Valid XHTML web pages to ensure your pages display correctly in all current browsers and will in the future. Valid XHTML also increases the value of your site for both users and search engines.
- Provides a consistent site wide template from one base file allowing one change site wide updates.
- Content is saved in XML format directly on your server, providing a fully dynamic site without using a database.
- Meta Tag Automatic Generation, auto generates valid and relevant meta tag values for Title, Description and Keywords.
- Menu Automatic Generation, auto generates Menu Navigation links for the site.
- Auto Keyword generation algorithm can be adjusted to set the number and length of keywords and keyword phrases used.
- Automatically generates an RSS feed for the latest site modifications, with an RSS link both in the meta tags and on each page.
- Site layout and style is fully controlled by an external Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) that can be easily and quickly modified to provide site wide style and layout changes.
- Valid XHTML and Valid CSS links to quickly validate your site code at any time.
- RSS feeds can be embedded into page content with a simple rssurl= parameter. This allows both the sites own RSS feed to be displayed in a page as well as RSS feeds from other sites.
- Items and pages are added by simply typing plain text into a text area and saving or using the standard html buttons to provide additional html formatting if desired.
- Capacity to display the last updated date for each Item.
- Auto Save to automatically save work in progress.
- Save As function to save the content to a local file on your computer, for future use or as a backup.
- Supports URL rewriting allowing the generated site to use clean static urls.
- Includes a Draft Item for progressive development of content.
- Includes an Administration Item that is accessed once signed in providing a "note pad" for the site developer.
- Allows Item content to be copied and pasted from text files allowing you to quickly reuse text from other sources.
- Easily adjustable variables provide limit less site design and structure options.
- In-built Question and Answer script for displaying a Question with the Answer hidden until the link is clicked.
Please refer to our Site Builder Examples and Applications for additional information and insight into the range of possibilities, features and functionality available.
The generated Site Code runs on your web server and your web server must support the php scripting language. Most commercial web servers support php. For information on php and how to check if it is available on your server goto What is php?
Site Builder Software provides a quick and easy to use solution to Web Site creation. It is suitable for anyone wanting to create and maintain a clean valid web site with ease. Starting with a basic Quick Site which can be further structured using a range of advanced features Site Builder Software provides extensive flexibility making it suitable for novices through to experienced professional web site developers. Applications include:
- Business web sites, maintain control over your web site and content. Keeping it up to date is simply a matter of typing in (or pasting) the new content.
- Club web sites, providing easy updating and RSS feeds.
- Anyone interested in building a site that uses valid code to maximize the current and future usability.
- Internet based presentations, allowing on the fly updates.
- Teaching support with standard Question and Answer display formats and the capacity to develop content and class resources over time.
- Ongoing development of web site content in a structured and easily managed format.
- Dynamic content blog or wiki type function.
- ...or any other web site or web page application...
Additional information is available in the Help file.
You can use our online version at Try Site Builder Software right now or Download Site Builder Software (you will need the files included in this download for uploading to your server) and use the evaluation version free of charge to create your own web site. When you are convinced of Site Builder Software's value Register Site Builder Software online for just US$39.95.