Password Page Protection Software
Password Page Protection Software allows you to add password protection to any web page. It generates password protection code which is added to the top of a web page to prevent unauthorized access. When the web page is called from the server the password protection code runs before the web page is sent to the user. Instead a password request page is displayed in the users browser. When the user submits a password it is compared to the password set in the page protection code. If they match the protected web page is sent from the server. This provides a high level of security and reliability. The code is fully processed on the server and no secure information can be sent to the user until a password match is confirmed.
If you do not currently have a hosting company that supports php we use and recommend IX Web Hosting. IX Web Hosting provide a range of reliable and economical hosting packages (from $3.95 / month), all with php support.
- Protection code runs on your server ensuring that protection runs regardless of browser settings.
- Quick and Easy protection code generation.
- Post, Get, Cookie and Session options available for user password retention.
- Password Generator with Length, Upper Case, Lower Case, Numerical options included.
The generated password code runs on your web server and your server must support the php scripting language. Most commercial web servers support php. For information on php and how to check if it is available on your server goto What is php?
- Make confidential information available on the internet but restrict access to password holders.
- Allows protected remote access to web pages providing a secure means of distribution and access.
- Use password protection code to access multiple pages with the same password or set up each with an individual password.
- Exclude previous password holders from web page access by changing the set password in the web page password protection code. Simply change the set password and notify approved users of the new password.
- Operate a time or event based password access system. By changing the set password and notifying approved users a time or event based system can be established. For example monthly access is controlled by changing the set password each month and only advising approved users of the new password.
- Exclude multiple users from accessing web pages from the same computer. Using the Use Password Not Set method web page access from a computer can be restricted to the user that sets the initial password.
- Use the Password Generator to quickly and easily create random passwords to your specifications for whenever a password is required.
Additional detail on the features and functionality of Password Page Protection Software is available in the Help file.
You can Try Password Page Protection Software right now and test run some of the features. Then Download Password Page Protection Software and use the evaluation version free of charge to create password protected pages. When you are convinced of Password Page Protection Software's value Register Password Page Protection Software online for just US$19.95.